2018 Junior TraineesFrancine Benoist
Looking for Junior Training Program Auditions? Click here.
HISTORYEach year ADC brings together 8-20 selected young dancers from diverse communities and backgrounds for intensive dance training, collaboration and performances. We strive to offer a high level of personal development and training and to prepare young dancers for the demands of today's dance world. Their repertoire is heavily based in jazz, contemporary fusion, lyrical and hip hop. Tunior trainees have performed at Fair Saint Louis, St. Louis Dance Showcase at Edison Theatre, St. Louis Fringe Festival, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, First Night at Grand Center, Taste of St. Louis, RAW Artists: St. Louis, the Muny, Camp Kate, Dancewerks National Convention in Chicago, among other events. Junior trainees have also been featured at The Pulse on Tour Dance Convention in Las Vegas and Fox 2 News in the Morning. They have also hosted their own annual show, which will be held at the Marcelle in August 2018. Training begins in June and ends in mid-August.
2017 ADC Junior Trainees
JUNIOR ALUMNIFormer Junior dancers are doing big things! Here are some highlights:
- Ashley Claybrook (Season 2) is now Assistant Director of the ADC Junior Training Program.
- Jaci Layman (Season 5) is now the Rehearsal Director of Ashleyliane Dance Company.
- Brianna Ford (Seasons 7-9) is now signed with Go To Talent Agency and is a student at Relativity School in Los Angeles.
- Carly Lawrence (Season 5-6) is now signed as a dancer with Clear Talent Group in Los Angeles, CA
- Maria Schou (Season 5-6) is now a dance instructor at Devine Performing Arts in Wildwood, MO.
- Brianna Biffignani (Season 4-6) recently earned her dance degree from Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville and currently lives in NYC.
- Jordan Ward (Seasons 3-4) just finished a world tour with pop star, Justin Bieber.
- Olivia Miller (Seasons 1-2) earned her Director of Christian Education degree at Concordia College in Chicago, Illinois.